[22 week contract]
Start date: March 19, 2018
Job description highlights:
- STA program management;
- Meet and mentor potential clients;
- Research and reference, business plan, various permits, communications, financing, application and steps of a business project;
- Bilingual: English and French;
- Access to a vehicle.
- University degree in a relevant field or any other experience deemed equivalent in business development;
- Have a minimum of three years of experience related to economic development.
Application deadline – Friday, February 23, 2018 – 4:00PM
Paid Internship – job offer 2018
SADC Pontiac is now accepting applications for summer internships in business, marketing, finance, e-commerce, administration and other related fields.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- bilingualism (French, English)
- organized and oriented details
- knowledge of the region
- knowledge of the Windows environment (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ability to multi-task
- knowledge of the uses of social media
- Pontiac resident
Cegep, College or University
Term: 10 weeks
Deadline to submit your C.V. is March 8, 2018